Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystembfstop has a deprecated constructor in /home/ferso/domains/ferso.org/public_html/plugins/system/bfstop/bfstop.php on line 18
Event INNY ŚWIAT

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentselect_simplyviewer has a deprecated constructor in /home/ferso/domains/ferso.org/public_html/plugins/content/select_simplyviewer/select_simplyviewer.php on line 20

Czy ciekawią cię różne kultury?
Czy myślisz o wyjeździe za granicę na jakiś czas?

Czuj się zaproszony na naszą międzynarodową imprezę "Inny Świat"!

Będziesz miał okazję dowiedzieć się jak pracować i podróżować za darmo za granicą, zawierać międzynarodowe przyjaźnie i zdobyć doświadczenie życiowe.

- 9 miesięcy w Hiszpanii - prezentacja
Polska studentka Milena dzieli się swoim doświadczeniem o wolontariacie i pobycie w Hiszpanii.

- გამარჯობა Workshop - Dowiedz się jak stosować gruzińskie litery!

- Różnokolorowa Europa?
Wystawy: Zdjęcia wolontariuszy z całej Europy

Zasmakuj w wielokulturowości poprzez spróbowanie międzynarodowych przekąsek

Kiedy: Czwartek, 03.08.2012
Start: 19:00 (w małym pokoju)
Gdzie: Klub Szafa, ul. Rewolucji 1905r. nr 10

Spotkaj wolontariuszy z całej Europy i znajdź odpowiedzi na wszystkie Twoje pytania.

Do zobaczenia!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event INNY ŚWIAT

Are you interested in different cultures?
Do you think about going abroad for some time?
You aren't sure if that is something for you?

Then feel free to come to our international Event “INNY ŚWIAT”!

You will get a chance to learn how to work and travel abroad for free, make international friends and gain life experience.

- 9 months in Spain - presentation
Polish student Milena shares her experience in volunteering and living in
Spain.

- Workshop გამარჯობა – Learn how to write in Georgian letters!

- Diverse Europe?
Exhibition: Volunteer’s photos around Europe

Try the taste of multiculturalism by exploring our international snacks.

Meet volunteers from all over Europe and find the answers for all your questions.

See you there!